March 5, 2013




I recently had the pleasure of visiting stylist, installation artist, and dear friend Allison at her apartment in the richmond. Before her current run at San Francisco based label Marine Layer, Allison worked for Al at one of my favorite shops in the city, Al's Attire. If you're in San Francisco and appreciate beautifully crafted clothes and shoes (those shoes!) and simply being in awesome spaces, Al's is a must. Allison's personal style never ceases to amaze the lover in me and its no wonder she spends her days making things look a little bit better.

If not in San Francisco, I would live in: an old home surrounded by trees
I grew up in: Southern California
My favorite designers are: Fred Butler, Mara Hoffman
One piece I will never get rid of is: my mother's Neiman Marcus dress
I sometimes channel: Lona from Pretty in Pink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBf-pbxHb7Y
My star sign is: Virgo
My favorite film is: Mermaids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzXVy2QTCbQ
Five things I can't live without are: my phone, sketchbook, coffee, panchos, Noah
When I grow up I want to be: Lona from Pretty in Pink 







No comments:

Post a Comment